What's new

Zelda TP Is 'OUT!

Sercio

I have finally backup Zelda TP for my gamecube and must say.... huh?
Did the developer from this game never saw this forum and the BMD viewer etc?
Because the game is still the same like Mario sunshine and zelda ww! I know they use the same game engine but nintendo didnt protect the files or something for ripping and extracting!
*Thank you Nintendo for calling epona a "horse"^^
now im seahrching links model... any ideas how his model can be named?

EDIT: anyone can explain me why there are the same models from windwaker included?? And why there is a folder named E3 2006 ?
EDIT2: ok now i found links model but it looks really weird!

Last edited:

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
what wind waker models did you find?

Also I hope a new model extractor comes, along with animation extractor. Its a shame there is no clever person able to programme some 3D Movie Maker style program, to make use of these models, scenes and animations...

OP
Sercio

Sercio

uhm there is all of the items models! bow, hook and even the windwaker tool!
... weird !

BlueFalcon7

It didnt surprise me that TP models would work in the BMD viewer. Even if Nintendo found out, Im pretty sure that they wouldnt go spending money, just because some college kid got bored, and made a model viewer because he liked nintendo.

superdoughboy4

Because the game is still the same like Mario sunshine and zelda ww! I know they use the same game engine but nintendo didnt protect the files or something for ripping and extracting!

EDIT: anyone can explain me why there are the same models from windwaker included?? And why there is a folder named E3 2006 ?

Nintendo didn't model Link's hair on his head; They modeled it rather on his hat.

VinceC

The folder labeled "E3 2006" may have been modified objects for the E3 demo, as to not give away spoilers or storyline elements.

thakis

Hey, nice! :)

bmdview2 still has some problems with transformations, seems Link's model is affected too...

OP
Sercio

Sercio

Hmm i think your viewer needs some uptades for zelda TP! Because your viewer is optimazed for cell shading and zelda TP models didnt use cell shading... Therefore most of the models looks too brighten. And Links model (with the weird had) will be ok again if i will insert a .BCK animation file into the window.

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
Pressing G will hide the bright shader. The hair and hat being seperate i think must be because of the fact they move with the wind and secondary actions.

I think there is a 3ds export option on the model viewer, no animation or bone exports though, but if you get the character into a pose in the viewer, it will export at that pose.

OP
Sercio

Sercio

I did a comparison with the original Game and the viewer! The models are almost same but just to brighten. You can see the original game model here

Last edited:
S

Sasuke3.0

Theres a torrent flying around for the Twilight Princess GCM but sadly I can't provide you a link.