What's new

DiddyKong Crash - SP DMA read

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairyMary

Hey. whn i try 2 play DK racing, i always get part way in2 th game & receive th following msg:
SP DMA read - could not fit copy into memory segment.

does any1 kno wht this means & how 2 fix it? i'd really appreci8 som help.

thnx muchly!

TRANSLATION:

I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH DIDDYKONG RACING. THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE APPEARS:

SP DMA read - could not fit copy into memory segment.

IF SOMEONE GENUINELY UNDERSTANDS THIS PROBLEM AND HAS A SOLUTION, I WOULD BE GRATEFUL.

Operating System:
XP sp2
CPU:
Intel D CPU3200
Video Card:
GeForce7600GT
Memory:
2.2g

Last edited:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Computer specs please.

Get GoodN64 and make sure that your ROM is good, too.

Tre

Oops. Died again.
4nd d0nt sp33k lik3 4 scr1pt k1d33 1f j00 w4nt h3lp. It drives people nuts to try and understand your questions.

OP
HairyMary

HairyMary

4nd d0nt sp33k lik3 4 scr1pt k1d33 1f j00 w4nt h3lp. It drives people nuts to try and understand your questions.

i'll apologise now for trying to keep things brief but im sorry, i'll have to tell you to blow it out your backside. script kidee indeed. i think the reason for your reply was simply to show off to the world your own "kidee script" talents having previously been without a forum in which to do so. if you've a reply to my queary, well and good, many thanks to you. otherwise, please dont waste the time:linux: .

OP
HairyMary

HairyMary

i agree with tre.. it makes you look like a noob.

if you want help, ask in english and not 1D107 speak.

im sorry. again. i must have come to the wrong place looking for help. i was labouring under the misapprehension that i could find tech support here on an interest that was mutual to others. instead i seem to have joined up with a sanctimonious wankers league populated by individuals who have nothing better to do than pick people up on their spelling & / or chosen mode of expression. 2 of the 3 people who have chosen to reply obviously have no more tech expertise than i do & so again i will request that unless you have something genuine to add in the way of a solution to my problem, then keep on browsing & dont waste my time, or yours. the 2 individuals in question might like to review their life choices at this juncture. if your forum posting habits are anything to go by i might suggest you try train spotting as a new hobby. i didn't come here to get grammatical advice from morons whose intestines are held in by the vaccuum in their stupid heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.