What's new

Bomberman 64 Custom Help

Samurai Snack

PJ64 Cheat Master
I need help on the custom function on Bomberman 64. When i set up my custom costume for battle, and try to save to gamepak(bottom-right), i press yes and it freezes. My controller memory pak settings are set so the emulator will handle all data. Please help me on this issue.

OP
Samurai Snack

Samurai Snack

PJ64 Cheat Master
ok ive done all that, same problem(although really nice graphics), i use N-Rage's 2.0 ive also tried 1.7(i think) and neither work. For some reason though, when i try battle and activate the custom costume: my old custom costume is there from a past
failiure at activating it. I've tried replicating what i did over and over and i can't seem to get the new custom to get saved, just freezes and the FPS goes berzerk at 1000+

PS: sorry for the necroposting, i really need this problem resolved

Iconoclast

Then it sounds like the issue lies within your input plugin. I cannot deny that N-Rage's is the best input plugin out there, but it gives me automatic mouse-locking annoyances, so I prefer the N64 VirtualPad input plugin instead. Try switching to that input plugin. I got my version from ngemu.com.

NGEmu - Project64 plugins

I don't know the cause behind the game freezing, so I can only say, try that input plugin.