What's new

I need help!

kogas

I need your help please!

Hi there,
When in Zelda MM i am in Snowhead Temple and just before the lizards in the room before the boss key the emulator stops and the following message appears:
" Unhandled R4300i OpCode at: 801B0934 tge a2,s8, stop Emulation "
The game freezes after that and i can not proceed any further.
I did not show you a snapshot of that, just because i don't know how to do that :blush:
Sorry for disturbing and thanks in advance to all of you,

My specs: AMD Athlon XP 1600, DDR 512, GeForce2 MX400, Last Detonators Drivers 21.83

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Try:

make n64 save, reset, go from save.

If not, set to protect memory, reset, state load, get past point, state save, set to check memory and cache, reset, state load.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Tesla-Guy said:
A friend of mine beat the whole game without once pj64 crashing... but he played it on pj1.2

If that meant something was broken in 1.3, that would be meaningful. however, it could be many things...

Smiff

Emutalk Member
that's still cool that your friend played right through ZeldaMM without a single crash :colgate:

Egypto

I played the whole game with PJ 1.3

Hallo,

I know it must be hard to see the game crash when you already so far. But what I don't understand is that I have "almost" finished the game with the same emulator and the same graphics card (GeForce2MX400 64Mb), with the same drivers as you.

Maybe you should look at the configuration of PJ64??? , and else I really don't now how to help you. (Maybe you don't have the perfect rom???)

wathever it can be, I wish you good luck with solving the problem. And if you have any other problem, just ask I will see what I can do! :colgate:

PS: This was a reply for Kogas!!

Last edited:

Martin

Administrator
Threads merged, no big deal. Maybe he just doesn't know how this board works very well? No reason to get pissed off.

Eagle

aka Alshain
Martin is there any way to make the reply button first and then the new topic button? I think people click the first button more readily before reading what it says.

EDIT: I think this was the same problem we had with the New Poll button on Ikonboard ;)

Martin

Administrator
I'm sure I could find a way of removing it, but as I said in some other thread it is all about getting used to the new forum layout. Buttons will stays as they are.

Unless you guys slip me a dollah. :p

ciyinyde01

The problem i have is that one hour before the new dawn of the day is it would go totally black screen, dont know how to fix it but i did have a lot of other problems like the mask in the begining but the faq helped me out withe this gamen in other words. Have you tryed anything in there?

Corrodias

ciyinyde01 said:
The problem i have is that one hour before the new dawn of the day is it would go totally black screen, dont know how to fix it but i did have a lot of other problems like the mask in the begining but the faq helped me out withe this gamen in other words. Have you tryed anything in there?

the screen going full black is because the game starts using the framebuffer at that point with some odd effect that most plugins cant handle. you can speed it up in jabo's by checking infrequent updates and low-res updates, but it will still be all black. (for me, instead of dropping to like 15fps, it drops to 40)

gln64() has experimental framebuffer implementation that works wonderfully, but i read on someone's post that the effect MM uses at that part is some sort of zoom effect that even gln64() doesnt implement, but that gln64() just ignores it instead of crapping out like jabo's and others. at least it works. very well.

but for this compie, gln64() sucks. im posting my own thread about that with a few small screenies, if i can figure out how to do that.

if only gln64()'s framebuffer effects could be ported to d3d and incoporated into jabo's d3d.. and were... *wishes on a star, so to speak*