What's new

Pokemon Stadium

SNES_IT

Ok this may sound stupid,

I have pokemon stadium and PJ64 and was wondering if its possible to use a gameboy emulator so i can transfer pokemon to the game.

or is this total not ok.

gokuss4

Meh...
sorry wont work, nobody created a plugin for that yet. get an adaptoid, and an adaptoid plugin or n-rages plugin but i forgot the link to his website.

OP
S

SNES_IT

Cheers guys but it'll cost me about £50 todo that so thats outta the question but thanks anyway.

Vchat20

Well. I have a Pokemon Yellow Rom on my Pc and Ive been working really hard on it. If there was a way to transfer the ROM save file into the pokemon stadium game, I would love it.

Stezo2k

S-2K
hmm doesnt sound that hard to do, to inport a GBC rom into a emulated transfer pack, the gameboy didnt need to be emulated cuz pokemon stadium emulates the gameboy if im correct, so it shouldnt be that hard, but probably detailed documetation on the transfer pack is needed (if there is one) and i dont think anyone will bother to emulate it, its only like 2 games that require it.

Stez

LD.

*poke*
The Pokémon Stadium games and Mario Golf are the oines I can think of off the top of my head. I think there are a few more though.

I'm surprised some bright spark didn't come up with an N64 Gameboy emulator using the transfer pack, like the Super Gameboy for the SNES. I probably would have bought it :)

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
Perfect Dark also uses it...

Btw maybe someone should make a sticky Topic about this cuz this must be Topic 20442280254 about Pokemon transfers.

Yoshi

sympathetic dinosaur
And Mario tennis use it too. In my opinion the best game transfer pak compatible.

Anchel

The Xpaniard
It doesn't really add too much things to N64 emulation. With Pokémon Stadium, you can play the Pokémon games (why would you want to do that if you have the GB/GBC/GBA/VBA ;) ) and transfer your pokémon, but what's the use of it?
With other games, you can just do things like that. Is it worth to make that compatibility?
Still, if someone wants to get better skills at computer programming, he/she could try to do that...