What's new

GAH! How do I get no$gba?

DimondEdge

Hi all!

Yesterday I ordered the shareware license for no$gba, paid via paypal, and now have no idea what to do. How do I actually get no$gba? Will it come via email, or normal mail?

Thanks,
DimondEdge

spotanjo3

I hope you are not buy it to play nds roms, lol. It is freeware and you can pay him by donate to help him continous his work on this nice emulator to improvement.

Normmatt

I assume he brought it so he could use it for debugging games. Either games he is going to make or commercial games

smcd

If that is the case, I REALLY hope he paid the correct person, as the license isn't cheap :p

OP
DimondEdge

DimondEdge

I assume he brought it so he could use it for debugging games. Either games he is going to make or commercial games
Yes, that is the case. I emailed him before I made this topic, and still have yet to recive a reply... 0_0

Normmatt

DimondEdge, Don't worry it usually takes martin a while to respond to emails and such but he will email you with the download link etc when he sees you've payed.

smcd

I'd assume you would do the following:

1) make a backup just in case you lose it
2) don't distribute it to anyone (making a public backup on the internet is ill advised :p)
3) put it in the same directory as the emulator - do you have the debug edition package/emulator? i don't know if there is a separate download (i couldn't find one) - i'd email and ask him

spotanjo3

Good luck! Are you going to development it and help him out ? Or why do you need it for ? Again, good luck. Thanks for supporting him.

Normmatt

Good luck! Are you going to development it and help him out ? Or why do you need it for ? Again, good luck. Thanks for supporting him.

no$gba isn't open source nor can the source code be purchased, I hope you were trying to ask "What are you planning on using no$gba for?"