What's new

Super Mario 64 ds language problem (E) M5

Gabrielz!

Hello everybody, one question, i tried super mario 64 ds European version with multi-languages and i dont know change the language and the name says M5, is this my problem, does anybody thought or found this error, I will apreciate the answers to this problem...

OR the catridge detect de origin of the sistem and if the system cames from usa will be in english?

Cyberman

It might help if you specified which emulator you used and the version. What settings if any you used.
Also the ROM CRC might help as well.

In all likely hood if the ROM used was European and the System identified itself as United States it would default to English.

Cyb

Normmatt

if you are using any old firmware with no$gba which i assume your doing then the firmware settings could be in say Italian, Spanish, Japanese, etc and you have no way of changing any firmware settings with no$gba so you will need to either find another firmware file or dump your firmware yourself with your own settings from your nds

Maximumrisk

Thats not fully true. The language can be changed of every of this firmwares. Just load the emulator with the game. click on the bottom middle the little Ds, then search in the next menue for the language settings and when they are changed, reset the emulator with right mouseclick and you have your game in your language.

spotanjo3

Thats not fully true. The language can be changed of every of this firmwares. Just load the emulator with the game. click on the bottom middle the little Ds, then search in the next menue for the language settings and when they are changed, reset the emulator with right mouseclick and you have your game in your language.

Right but you can't save it after you exit your emulator anyway. It will go back to the way it was and you will do the reset every time. Unless I didnt know there is other way.

Maximumrisk

Hey Rockmangames!

I thought i wouldnt see you again after the NGemu forum crashed. Its still not back online and i have the feeling that it will not go online for a longer time now. My favortie thread was where are explanations and pics for all the games that are wrking on the emulator. But here the thread becomes more a discussion.

Your right, the Emulator cant write into the firmwarefile so you have to do it every time you load the emulator. Maybe this problem will be fixed in future too.

billy_rules

hi i have the super mario 64 ds in japan language they speak in english but the writing is in japaneese how do i change it?:angry: