What's new

problem downloading games

Status
Not open for further replies.

sundaycomics

when i try to down load one of the roms it downloads and then when i open it up its says to save and i did and it happened again and to download the same thing opened that up it it was that same thing:angry:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
We won't help you download ROMs illegally. You need to solve this on your own.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
and even if we could help, you have absolutely no verbal skills, to help us understand what the problem is at all...

Toasty

Sony battery
I don't know if he can be banned for his post; if he's asking for help with illegally downloading ROMs, it certainly isn't very clear. :p Topic says it all though, I guess.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
This one is not banned. Yet, at least. But certainly this one was asking about downloading things off the net. Or perhaps this one downloaded something and does not not know what to do with it; it is hard to say since this one did not explain it very efficiently.

A.I.

Banned
when i try to down load one of the roms it downloads and then when i open it up its says to save and i did and it happened again and to download the same thing opened that up it it was that same thing:angry:

Hello, my name is Borat... :D

Me trade sister prositute for ROM illegal - download same thing, yes? :p

Last edited:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Problem accessing brain to realize that if we gave out rom links we'd be shut down faster than steve irwin in a tank full of sting rays.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
:unsure:

:unsure: :stupid:

sundaycomics, Dude Seriously This is a PJ64 Forum not a hey how do you download a file from the internet? :unsure: Board.

Im not banning you but this thread is being closed and left for others to see we dont want posts like this and also to see how silly you looked :plain:

Status
Not open for further replies.