What's new

how can i get beta-tester?

moviecut

hi there!
i`m a big fan of pj64 and still want to know, how i can get a beta-tester! i think i fact i am a student, i have enough time to waste on this ;-)
moviecut

The Phantom

Money!

You pay the beta-tester a lot of money, preferably in denominations of $100. Then, the beta-tester is all yours. Just don't abuse him too much. :D

Eagle

aka Alshain
Well, ya see, when you use the declaration statement with a integer variable array on a modular level as the scope of the variable is only to the module on which the array is declared, the array can't be accessed by an outside module, meaning the module itself can't recieve the data unless passed by reference or by value to the module needing the data. However if the variable array were declared on a global level, then any module could access it at any time regardless of whether or not it was passed from the module in which it was originally decalred, meaning the data is available to any other module added at a later time. If this doesn't make any sense to you then can't be a beta tester. However, if it does make sense to then you can't be a beta tester. Understand?

Eagle

aka Alshain
yer Acorn, we get only a hundred of these posts a day, I was being annoyingly sarcastic.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
wait, I just noticed he said "get beta-tester" not "get a beta-tester". There must be a particular one he's after... look out, it could be you.

Acorn

Now thats a scary thought, smiff ;))

I understood, Eagle. But he deserves (or not, but anyway..) an answer telling him what to do from someone, even if it just says "go look at PJ64's site!".

Oh well, by his lack of responce either he's waiting to check the thread, got confused, or forgot it.

Last edited:

The Phantom

Why not?

Why wouldn't he want a beta tester? They taste like chicken and make good pets. No, wait- those are cats. Never mind! :innocent:

OP
M

moviecut

okokok, i get it!!! i read about the donations-system a long time before, but in fact i live in germany, my english isn`t that good. so i didn`t understand the hole context of this thing. so sorry for my post, maybe next time i`ll ask someone who is a little bit better in english ;-) so i think about donate something in the next future to support this wonderfull project! i hope it will be easy to make this from germany, `cause i don`t have a credit-card or something like that...but i`ll inform me about that.

bye for now
moviecut

Last edited: