What's new

No$gba: "Unexpected error"

darth4292

Ok, I downloaded No$gba 2.3a, downloaded Pokemon Ranger(U), downloaded biosnds7.rom & biosnds9.rom, then the encryption tools: eNDcryptS advanced & ndstool.Then, I downloaded noflashme.nds(cos' I don't have any Supercard or PassMe etc.),opened it with a hex editor,then saved it as firmware.bin (I read it somewhere that u can extract the firmware.bin file from "noflashme.nds" using a a hex editor).Then put the two bios'es,the BIN file & the game in the No$gba folder.And then I encrypt the two roms(Whenever i open eNdcryptS or ndstool they just flash for a second and then close).When I start No$gba,I get an error mesage:'Unexpected error'.Please help!!!:crazy:

And if there is any problem with the firmware.bin, please tell me how to dump my own firmware without any handheld,Supercard,FlashMe,PassMe,homebrew etc..

Last edited:

spotanjo3

It is against the rules to tell you how because we can't tell you how to dump yourself . :(

Last edited:

Low Lines

only reason why i only have 4 NDS games atm.....is because I've been focusing on getting anime and now the Nintendo Wii :p

Will probably add to my NDS collection sometime after January :p

And Rockmangames, don't make fun of it :p You'd be surprise at the popularity of the series in Japan.....I was :S

Someone!

Hullo!
Some people don't care about having the game for free. They may have the game they are trying as well! Don't misunderstand anyone! :)

Low Lines

Some people don't care about having the game for free. They may have the game they are trying as well! Don't misunderstand anyone! :)
But then why make bother asking how to play it on a PC, when you got the real thing which is inevititably better?