What's new

video plugin issue solved. next objective:playing in Hi-res mode

Souledge4458

I've downloaded project64 1.6 and copied the new jaboo plugin to project64k, this solved the problem.

In the options screen, it is possible to play the game in hi-resolution. But for that to work you need to activate the expansion pack. I'm using N-rage's DI8-plugin which give you the option to add a virtual "mempack". So i did all this and tried to change the setting in command&conquer, but it still won't let me change the resolution of the game.

Any suggestions...?

D.Farougia

Well, mempack is not expansion pack

To enable expansion pack, In the rom settings (right clic on the roms in PJ), choose 8Mo (Default is 4Mo). But remember, the original size of the N64 is about 320x240. If you play in 1024x768, you're already in Hi-res mode...

OP
S

Souledge4458

Well, I did what you said and changed the setting in ROM settings. when I try to change it the graphic setting ingame, I hear a click sound (which i didn't hear before) but the setting remains at medium...

I am playing in 1024x768, but does the game know this. Is there no increase in graphics when I change the ingame setting? I find that hard to believe cause the graphics can't get much worse than they are now :rolleyes: