What's new

no$gba + Metroid Prime Hunters = ?

DimondEdge

EDIT:From now on, if I am PMed for firmware/bios you WILL be reported

Hi, all!

Ok, so I have no$gba (2.3) along with the two bios and firmware files. Also, I encrypted a metroid prime hunters rom with eNDryptS. When I try to open it, it crashes. I tried with a few other roms (Mario Kart DS, Animal Crossing, and Lostmagic, all US) and the same thing happens. Am I doing something wrong, or does no$gba not work with those files and I am just very ill-fated?

Thanks!
DimondEdge

Last edited:

spotanjo3

No the no$gba is fine. Must be something wrong with you and you are just very ill-fated. ;)

Remember, it is still in development but since 2.3a have a lots of improvement right now.

Last edited:
OP
DimondEdge

DimondEdge

Well, they I'm using the C**sby BIOS dump, named BIOSNDS9.rom and BIOSNDS7.rom, along with firmware.bin. Is there anything with the settings that could be throwing me off? Also, the download on the no$gba site is v. 2.3a, right?

Thanks!

DE

spotanjo3

Well, they I'm using the C**sby BIOS dump, named BIOSNDS9.rom and BIOSNDS7.rom, along with firmware.bin. Is there anything with the settings that could be throwing me off? Also, the download on the no$gba site is v. 2.3a, right?

Thanks!

DE

You are downloading illegal dump. Dump your own nds bios because you are downloading them illegal.

Our friend low lines quotes:

Stick the ILLEGAL files into your No$GBA folder, that's all there is to it and if you're roms still crash then obviously you haven't encrypted them. Because if you don't have those ILLEGAL firmware files in the root folder, No$GBA will come up with a message saying you are about to boot encrpyted roms which require the firmware which cannot be found.....

Yes the download on the no$gba site is v2.3a.

Last edited:
OP
DimondEdge

DimondEdge

In all honesty, it was my own um... stupidity:blush: when buying a flash cart that led my to downloading the BIOS files... Dumbly, I bought an EZ-Flash IV, which can't transferr it's SRAM, and crashes when using the dumper... Is there an EZF4 version, or do I have to buy a new (better) flash cart? Cause' I want to get rid of the downloaded ones ASAP!

Thanks!
DE