What's new

Apollo Emu

B

Blade64

The Apollo Emulator is actually quite good. It boots a lot of games. I presume this to be a core problem? Am I right? And you only have an audio plugin - are there any plans to update your graphics plugin???

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
yes, the author is working on a gfx plugin. in the meanwhile, use jabo's gfx plugin from pj64 1.4

OP
B

Blade64

Really what state is the OpenGL plugin at???

OP
B

Blade64

Azi, What stage is the Graphics plugin at. Does it have 8mb expansion pack support yet?

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
Blade64 said:
Azi, What stage is the Graphics plugin at. Does it have 8mb expansion pack support yet?

8mb expansion pack must be emulated in the emulator's core not in the graphic plugin !
I am not sure but i think it is implemented in apollo.

Azimer

Emulator Developer
8MB expansion pak is implemented in the emulator itself. As far as my graphics plugin goes, I am getting there... slowly but surely. I've been slowed down with some health issues to take care of. I hope to get back to it soon.

OP
B

Blade64

Really! Well you learn something new every day. Sorry, I have only just got into N64 emulation. Isn't there a seperate code or something incorporated into the plugin???

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Blade64 said:
Really! Well you learn something new every day. Sorry, I have only just got into N64 emulation. Isn't there a seperate code or something incorporated into the plugin???
Plugin = emulates certain stuff. Like graphics plugin = emulates and shows graphics.
Core = in the emulator, and sends the info needed by the plugins to it, so they can emulate it.