What's new

Screenshots Request

elektrixxx

I'm designing a website about SSBM and I would like some screenshots of the game that I can use.

The screens I am looking for are:

Title screen
The first menu screen
Character screen
Character screen with at least one locked character (So there's a "?" where it should be).

Anything 640x480 and over would be great, and please, don't just photograph your TV; I'm supposing you'll get this with Dolphin or somethin'.

Thanks guys.

[edit] I just remembered somethin' I need. I would also like a screenshot of the 1P hand used to select a character.

Last edited:

mariokart64n

wtf i got all thoughs pic off dolphin in 2mins.

anyway dude i did rip all thoughs reqested pic's off dolphin for yeah, cause i don't got a capture card. but then i realized each pic was 800kb, and rar's up to 3mb. dude i'm on dailup.. each time i try to upload these anywhere it times out. sorry i can't help, unless your cool with me compressing the jepg down to 50kb each, which would leave the picture quality really pixelated

OP
E

elektrixxx

Sorry man, but mariokart64n beat you to it. Thanks anyway though!

I may request a couple more screens in the next week or so, depending on how the site looks. I'm tryin' to make it look just like the menus in the game, with the buttons highlighting as you mouse over them, and changing the mouse into the hand. I've also cut the "Total High Score" text, and the numbers next to it will actually be the sites hit counter!

mariokart64n

thats kickass, you using flash to animate the or .. aww whats it called when your mouse moves over a button. or are you going to script that in with html.

anyway dying to see it man.

OP
E

elektrixxx

I don't have any experience in anything other than HTML, so I'll only dip into other codes out of desperation.

I also added the menu music just for kicks, but if my page actually goes live, I'm gonna have to downsample and trim the track.

OP
E

elektrixxx

Hey guys, I have another, smaller request.

Can someone take a screen of a fully unlocked stage select screen? In 640x480 again please.

Thanks very much again.

OP
E

elektrixxx

Thanks Sercio.

I've also got another problem now: what should I call my site?!

The working title has been "Project Melee" but now it needs a real name.

What should I call it?

OP
E

elektrixxx

Hey, when all the stages aren't unlocked, do they have "?" pictures replacing the levels? I forgot. If so, can someone screen a fully locked page?