What's new

Is it my graphic plugin or the emulator?? graphic problems!

luisjla

hey ! i would love it if you helped me figure this out....

Ok, so i got my turok rom for project 64 ( turok 2 seeds of evil ) and i also have THE nintendo 64 system.... my problem is this....

you guys ever seen how the flashlight or flare in turok 2 lights up dark spaces??
well it DOES in the n64 system, but why doesnt it light up in the Project64 emulator?!!!!! I mean, you shoot a flare but it doesnt actually light up any halls or dark spaces ( so i have to set options to maximum brightness but i dont want to cause i doesnt make it look natural! ) . Only if you are playing in the n64 system then thats when the flashlight and flare are useful.

Is it my graphics plugin??? if so, where can i get one that solves my problem???

also, the "pen and ink" cheat doesnt work when i turn it on, because the whole screen goes blank white! doesnt show anything except the health and ammo meters/counters. This pen and ink problem also occurs on Turok 1 dino. hunter, and turok 3 shadow of oblivion.

PLEASE HELP ME!!

Thank you so much! :)

Last edited:

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
firstly, please read the stickies regarding posting for help.

since you've already done so. i will just ask anyway

what are your system specifications

Clements

I can confirm that the flare gun and flashlight aren't working properly with Jabo's D3D8 1.6.