What's new

The best roms fer Nemu

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon hunter

can anyone more experienced please tell me the names of the roms workin perfectly fine or almost perfect with any settings.......
as i have very low specs..............

P-III 500Mhz
64 MB RAM
2MB Intel 810 Chipset(the ones you originally get with the pentiums)
10 GB hard drive

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
dragon hunter said:
can anyone more experienced please tell me the names of the roms workin perfectly fine or almost perfect with any settings.......
as i have very low specs..............

P-III 500Mhz
64 MB RAM
2MB Intel 810 Chipset(the ones you originally get with the pentiums)
10 GB hard drive

lol!
Dude, You have the Exact same specs as I do! You dont want to use Nemu, FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR to Slow. You Want to Use PJ64 or 1964. PJ64 Most Recommended becuase it is trouble free. With your specs it will run fast & runs great too. :cool:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Re: Re: The best roms fer Nemu

CpU MasteR said:

lol!
Dude, You have the Exact same specs as I do! You dont want to use Nemu, FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR to Slow. You Want to Use PJ64 or 1964. PJ64 Most Recommended becuase it is trouble free. With your specs it will run fast & runs great too. :cool:
Liar! :p
It doesn't work that good for everyone! You're only an exception, cpu.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Well, After Running nemu for the first time in about 5 months & having to upgrade to WinXP not to mention upgraded my Intel CHipshit Drivers, It runs just as fast as PJ64! But the only exception is, no sound :/. I am Glad to see I can Run Nemu, Cant wait until the Next Release. I hope it comes out before i turn 50 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.