What's new

add gb game pack to project 64

Elena

hi, i have a 64 game, and in the game, there is a possibility to add a gb game pack in the game, but i don´t know how you do that with project 64.

do someboddy know if it´s possible, and if it is, how you do it

hugg, kiss

Miss Elena

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Use N-rage controller plugin (google or check the Plugins forum) and set it up as a Transfer Pak from Options --> Configure Controller Plugin. You need a Gameboy game and a save file from the same game for the Transfer Pak to work, but do note that that emulation is far from perfect and won't work properly with some games.

OP
E

Elena

Use N-rage controller plugin (google or check the Plugins forum) and set it up as a Transfer Pak from Options --> Configure Controller Plugin. You need a Gameboy game and a save file from the same game for the Transfer Pak to work, but do note that that emulation is far from perfect and won't work properly with some games.

ok, thank you

when i open the window Configure Controller Plugin. i can change my controler keys, but wat i need to do to set in the pluggin, and where i need to put my gamboy game and the saved game??

greetings

Miss Elena

ok, thank you

when i open the window Configure Controller Plugin. i can change my controler keys, but wat i need to do to set in the pluggin, and where i need to put my gamboy game and the saved game??

greetings

Miss Elena

when you open the controller configure, go to the controller pak tab and there you can set the gamboy rom , the saved file and transfer pak

D.Farougia

You have to download the N-rage controller plugin (if you don't have it in your PJ64's plugin folder). Unzip it in the plugin folder.

To use this plugin: Option-->Settings-->Plugin, and choose the nrage plugin (Default is Jabo's input plugin). Then (as Agozer said) set it up as a Transfer Pak from Options --> Configure Controller Plugin.

Set all your buttons and in the last part You have the choice to use "anything", "mempack", "rumblepak" or "transferpak". Choose transferpak. Set the transferpak options (folder where is the GB save, folder where is the GB rom).

Since You can choose the GB Rom/Save folder, you don't have to move them.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
Delete the original nrage plugin from the plugins folder, then download and unpack the v2.0 update into the plugins folder which can be found in the plugins catagory of emutalk.net

the build that is included with PJ64 is an older build.