What's new

GCool released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Administrator
Comments about GCool, the new Gamecube emulator, goes in this thread. Thanks. :)

DK64

i got rogue leader working :D

i just removed the first 20 bytes from the iso, then added a generic GC boot header and it worked

its slow as hell (.5 fps styles) but...it works...

anyone have problems with input, it seems really buggy for me :/

DK64

the echelon one, it seems kinda unstable...it crashes when the game is supposed to rumble

Josep

eyerun4phun
whoa, i was just about to buy a gamecube too;) Anyone even heard of game cube images posted on the internet? just a question, not a request;)

Josep

eyerun4phun
Damn, thats not much of a joke, it really did format my hd:happy: j/k Was this program made to just be one big joke??

Sukh

Long gone...
GCool

Well, I hope you like my new emulator. As the author, I have spent many hours on this project and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Unfortunately I will not be continuing this project as it is too time consuming. Anyone wishing to carry on this project for me, should contact me asap - only l33t programmers please :). In the mean time you can check out my commercial project at http://www.magicinstall.com/

Thanks for your time.

B

Blade64

Is this a REAL GC emu?

Just asking is this an April fool joke or NOT?

B

Blade64

OK I downloaded it - and it scared the %$£! out of me - Please don't do that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.