What's new

I need a PAL SSBM RAM dump.

gmac

George Marshall
Can someone provide me with one? Or where to get one?

I'm learning how to hack codes and i don't really wanna spend a bomb on PSO and GC broadband adaptor and all that stuff,

Thanks.

BlueFalcon7

are you asking for the ISO, or a RAM dump? You cant ask for isos on this forum, and Dolphin isnt compatible of RAM dumps.

(just say you were asking for a ramdump, and be like "oh," and maybe the mods will spare you)

OP
G

gmac

George Marshall
are you asking for the ISO, or a RAM dump? You cant ask for isos on this forum, and Dolphin isnt compatible of RAM dumps.

(just say you were asking for a ramdump, and be like "oh," and maybe the mods will spare you)

Heh, nah, i wasn't asking for an ISO, but a RAM dump to read the Hex so I'll be able to make codes for SSBM.

mariokart64n

to my knowledge there are 2 methods to obtaining ram dumps. On the gc one, with the ngc debugger, which sends the ram via stream to your PC. the other dumps the RAM into to memcard?

Either which, I have never done.. you want to link us to some tools for making dumps. also from past experience, ram dumps are rather large....

OP
G

gmac

George Marshall
to my knowledge there are 2 methods to obtaining ram dumps. On the gc one, with the ngc debugger, which sends the ram via stream to your PC. the other dumps the RAM into to memcard?

Either which, I have never done.. you want to link us to some tools for making dumps. also from past experience, ram dumps are rather large....

How large to be exact?
Anyways, people nowadays use a program caled GCNrd, but you need a GC broadband adaptor and PSO and loadsa stuff. :S

Guru64

You won't be able to do much with a RAM dump. I you really want to hack codes, you'll have to get all that stuff.
Also, you don't need PSO. Anything that allows your Gamecube to boot homebrew software will do the job, but you'll need the BBA if you want to use GCNrd.
Oh, and there is no application that dumps the RAM to a memory card.