What's new

hi all new here

scotchtape

i am new to this forum.. hi!!! hehe

anyways.... i missed the old time with the nintendo 64 consoles and game so i got a freeware of 64 rom player i think..

anyways...so i have that emulator but cant seem to get in any way hold of a game mor mario64.. iv tried varios sites where you can download but it keeps redirecting me with some kindda voting or something and after iv voted and followed the vote 1 2 3 procedures, it keeps telling me that i didnt vote correctly..

was i missing something?

thanks..

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
You shouldn't be using sites that force you to vote for ANY reason. Oh, and before you accidentally cross the magical line that governs Emutalk grounds (unless you have already), read the board rules.

Last edited:
OP
S

scotchtape

uuuwhhheeewww!!
that was close... thought for a second there you folks would be skolding me hehe ok..

thanks all..
hope ill catch up with you all...

though im curious... why is it that were not supposed to mention anything where to get ROMs for??

cheers

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
To download, yes, not to possess.
In summary, if you dump it yourself and play: legal.
If you download and play (even if you own the game): illegal.
Of course, this is subject to each countries laws.

OP
S

scotchtape

hehe ok...

man this sucks :angry: ...it should be legalize... i mean its not that BIG deal, its not like murder or raping... man even some rapist or blokes that was about to rob á convenient store gets away from the cops just because the offender was " violentley assaulted...

justice these days :party: