What's new

Saves

buckyball

Yeah I'm new to all this, but I've pretty much figured out all the basic stuff. I think Project 64 is sweet, and when I found out that you could load Game save from other people I thought it was sweeter!But I'm having a problem loading a native save. Thing is, I've read all the guides about it, and all the FAQs, and I still cant load the native save from this site onto The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I've checked that my ROM is good, and that I'm putting the save into my save directory, but it still won't show up when I start up the ROM...:( :(

P.S. I don't know if it matters, but it's the save where the game is 100% complete.

try going to system>load> and load the save file. if it didnt work, the rom is probably has difrrent version than the save file

D.Farougia

if it didnt work, the rom is probably has difrrent version than the save file

If so, it should work, but it's really strange... Exemple, I load the (U) version with my (E) native save, and my player's name is written in japanese. It isn't good, but it's loaded.

buckyball, are you sure that the native state you put in your save folder had the same name than the native save you want to replace?