What's new

pokemon stadium (1&2) and Kirby 64 issue

cityofangels418

I'm having the same problem with all three of these games, in which the analog sticks do not work, just the A and B and Start buttons. I'm using an X-Box 360 controller, but I have also tried with the default controls and nothing seems to work. Anyone know what's going on?

schultzz

im using the same controller than you and heres the solution.
first the xbox controller given by microsoft is plain trash try finding the XBCD driver for the 360 controller. they make the sticks work better you can adjust deadzone for any game and the shoulder buttons work better.
second the 3 games you mention does not use the control stick they use the digital pad, in kirby to move and in stadium to change selections.
hope it helps.

OP
C

cityofangels418

thanks. after i posted that i found out that i had N-Rage's controller plugin, which made it work.

so if anyone else is having the same problem, get the N-Rage plugin

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
i hate to tell you this, but the analogue sticks don't work in any of those games becoz they are all played with the DPAD

theres enough info in this catagory to show this...

mikky666

i need help too.. i dont understand this..... none of the controls to move the arrow with works... help plzzz. and plz say so i understand:D try:D thx.

D.Farougia

ok, You know that the real N64 had

An analogue stick (That you are actually using)
&
A digital PAd (That you should be using for pokemon)

You can set that in PJ : settings/input plugin