What's new

DeSmuMe.0.3.6 Questions

D2bro

I noticed DeSmuME - DS Emulator have launched DeSmuMe 0.3.6. by NDS and I have some questions:
1) How many improvements it have? Can it emulate more roms than DeSmuMe 0.3.5 (Wip 1)?

2)I don't speak italian, What says in here?
Per certe rom c'è una key da inserire per farle funzionare.
Ecco la key:
1--> Aprire la rom
2--> Emulation --> Execute
3--> Emulation --> Pause
4--> Emulation --> Key rom
5--> Emulation --> Execute
6--> Emulation --> Pause
7--> Emulation --> Execute
Questa key potrebbe non funzionare su tutte le rom.
La key è stata provata con la rom di pokemon.

3)With "la rom di pokemon" it refers with Diamond and Pearl or an old one?

Thanks

Last edited:

Dark Zero

Is italian.
If i understand a little, say something like this:
to load properly some roms, needs a "key" (key in this case is a procedure guide if a got it right)
that "key" not work with all roms
the "key" is tested in pokemon but not specify what pokemon

spotanjo3

Really? I think You are wrong... This isn't NDeSmuMe, this is DeSmuMe...

This isn't old...

Or I am sleeping on another world...

Sorry to disappointing you but it is old. It was already mentioned before. The quote was from italian author in gbarl.it:

File Description
Italian developer, NDS, have improved a bug in the 0.3.3 version of DesMume. If you aren't familiar with this app, DesMuMe is a Nintendo DS emulator that runs on your PC and with that, you can run NDS related games and applications. This emulator, along with many other NDS emulators allowed developers to test out their homebrew on the PC, without the hassle of finding their NDS.

Anyways, NDS the developer, have named his work as the DesMuMe 0.3.6. He says that the improvements from the 0.3.4 . It's nice to see that developers were able to pick up where YopYop left off (he was the pioneer of this app but he stopped making updates due to legal reasons). Here is what's new with NDS' creation:

*Added one key in order to play with some rom
*Improved emulation speed (little 3 or 4 frame)
*Improved the compatibility with the rom

Translation:

These two emulators are unofficial version of Desmume 0.3.4 but these emulators has one thing more they play the games with faster fps-s.
NDesmume 0.4.0 changes
- Corrected bug in the 3D
- Corrected a bug in the menu
- Added the function Open and Execute
- Improved the speed of execution (of 2 fps)
- Reduced the key rom

Notice that Desmume 0.3.6 skip to NDesmume 0.4.0 because the author of italian decide to change it to NDesmume 0.4.0 and it was recently released in June 2006. He said that he will continue until NDesmume 0.5.0 to be release then it will be the last one with open source for someone to pick it up and continue but do not ask WHEN!:)

Venerdì 30 Giugno 2006 ===> It was the date of 30th fridays June 2006. That's a proof. :)

Last edited: