What's new

No$gba v2.3 video question

Skar

Hello, i am currenctly using No$gba v2.3 for my NDS roms. When i play, the game is so slow and i don't think it's my computer. Any way to make the gameplay at normal speed? Thanks in advance.

spotanjo3

No, it is not you. You will have to wait for the next version or more versions in the development to improvement it. That's about it. :(

No worries, it will get there in times. ;)

Urameshi Yusuke

Class SS Youkai
Then what do you want in a DS forum.

what? i can't come here to read the news just because i have a psp? i like ds too, but most psp, you can't tell me to not come here :S

Also, I have a DS, but I still want to play DS games in PC for good.

why if you can play faster and better in your DS?
if you use the emulator to help you do to something (code hacking, etc... like i do) then it's good

Not that I don't have to have a DS to want DS to PC.

then it's illegal

Last edited:

Ody

No, it is not you. You will have to wait for the next version or more versions in the development to improvement it. That's about it. :(

No worries, it will get there in times. ;)
Huh? Isn't No$gba equipped with the increase speed feature (1.5x, 2x... Unlimited disaster 10%)?
I know for some games, it is useless but for most playable games, you can actually increase the speed.

spotanjo3

No, it doesn't. Because the author want his emulator as near accurate as real gba/nds portables. So, that's about it. :)

Ody

No, it doesn't. Because the author want his emulator as near accurate as real gba/nds portables. So, that's about it. :)
Err... are you sure :unsure:
I have put the default setting at 'Unlimited Disaster 10%' and it actually gves me something like 300% or more dependin on games, for those who runs of course.

For example, I tried Bomberman (well the touchscreen is quite failing but still playable). With 'Double speed', I have actually 200% and I can see it, for Unlimited Disaster 10%, I have around 350%...

Or you were talking about soething else? :unsure:

Urameshi Yusuke

Class SS Youkai
lol and why in the hell you have a game that you doesn't have even the console to play? Maybe to rip the games and play in emulators? you're so funny... Nintendo owns all rights on emulators, so it's illegal, and all games that you ripped "legally" you can't play on them.

Last edited:

Urameshi Yusuke

Class SS Youkai
Really, it is stupid ? Want to support the damn hardware at least ? Then, why are you here ? :):evil:
i think i already aswered that question that the "Someone" guy asked LOL... :matrix: besides, my brother has a ds... i don't need one, my psp is good enough :) and i think you doesn't have one LOL

yes, i want to play ds games in emus, but that only in my psp, some years later when pc emulators get good enough and then ported to psp hahahaha (wow psp has a touch screen now!!!) LOL²

Last edited:

Urameshi Yusuke

Class SS Youkai
LOL! I am sorry to be disappointing you. I do have a DS lite, man.:evil: Reason ? I am desmume beta tester and that's why I am testing them for Normmatt. :):bouncy:

what this have to do with having a DS? LOL, this don't say anything to me :p being DESMUME beta tester isn't like you're using your real nds to make tests or helping in anything in the emulator either "testing" since he can test himself since he's making the emu together with some other good programmers.

but anyway, forget about it :p

yeah, i don't like rockman... Zero ownz everyone in rockman games hahahha (just a thought)

Last edited: