What's new

Zelda Keyboard Solution Here!!!

Gothmog

Keybord/zelda problem!! plz help!! :(

yow! guys!

I have a problem with Projector 64 Control plugin. ???
I cant make smooth moves in zelda, it kinda skips some places.
I came to the Water temple with "zelda: ocarina of time", now at
an certain point in the game I need to hit a target in a short time. (see picture belove)
I am not able to hit it becouse of my keyboard skips it. :cry:
(I have the longshot hook)
Does eny1 have an solution to my problem??
Or can some1 tell me how to use cheats to get the "master key"
to defeat the boss in the temple?? :devil:

Thanx!!

upload

:pj64:

top bloke

easiest solution would be to plug in an analog joystick and use that to aim

you could also try a different input plugin that would allow you to slow the movement down

Eagle

aka Alshain
Nonono, there is an easy solution without the need for a joystick at all. N-Rage's pluging gives you the ability to use your mouse when aiming the hookshot. Its like playing a PC first person shooter but on Zelda. Just turn on the mouse control in the plugin options for the areas you need it and then disable it. YOu can even set a shortcut key to lock/unlock the mouse so you can easily turn it off and on.

Eagle

aka Alshain
OK, more detailed, heres how you do it.

Set up your keyboard settings with N-Rage's 1.80b plugin. Like so... (the keys are just demos, choose your own config)

Eagle

aka Alshain
Next, click on modifiers, create a configuration modifer, and set it up like show below (for any key stroke you want). Then whenever you hit that key, it will switch analog controls to the mouse and back.

Eagle

aka Alshain
Now excuse me I have to eradicate this program from the school computer before I get banned from the lab. :devil:

Troub

Another quicker way(what I do) is just turn down the analog stick range when I need to have precise aim with arrows(zelda) etc. Try lowering it to 50 or lower until you can get good control.

Troub

I think it does yeah. Like setting it at 50% would be like pushing your analog only half way, 100 all the way.
When your trying to shoot an arrow, its like your tapping the analog at 100% every time you push the arrow key so its jumpy. So if you turn it down some, its like your only pushing it a little bit, so the arrow key moves slower and more precise. Try it out.

N-Rage

doh!

try setting a modifier like this, just press it when u wanna aim and u can move the cursor and it wont snap back. u can use mouse too of course :blush:

And analog stick range determines the range of the virtual N64-Pad not the Gamepad, means it affects all types of input( even macros ).

Luppus

Re: doh!

N-Rage said:
try setting a modifier like this, just press it when u wanna aim and u can move the cursor and it wont snap back. u can use mouse too of course :blush:

And analog stick range determines the range of the virtual N64-Pad not the Gamepad, means it affects all types of input( even macros ).

Wrong N-Rage, you cant use the mouse by this way, only the keyboard, i tried to put the mouse as the analog stick but it didn't change anything, maybe another way...