What's new

how to change language?

kenvin100

Banned
um...there was a guy (sercio or something) that said on one of the ssbm threads that language changing is possible...how do i do this? thx:nemu:

Sercio

That was for Super smash brothers. The changing fix a bug and allows you to get ingame. You should change the language in the options menu during emulation.

OP
kenvin100

kenvin100

Banned
2 questions:
1) sercio, when u refer to changing languages...is this for the beta one or 1.02
2) u say also enable dynatec (or something) i cant seem to do it on beta but i can do it on 1.02
3) and wen exactly should i change it..i changed it to japanese (using 1.03 beta) during start time (place where u press start) and it shows a popup box. it wouldnt go away as i clicked on it numerous times...

thanks again

Sercio

you can use it with 1.3 beta. Enable dynarec option and start the game, after that select options (from the game) and goto language and change it to another language (japanese) and back to english again...
This trick works only with ssbm

OP
kenvin100

kenvin100

Banned
wen i change the language...it has a popup box says "fix me" unknown_instruction (message)

OP
kenvin100

kenvin100

Banned
the new beta one... my speed is 2.6 ghz, 250 gb space (that might not matter lol), 1024 mb ram, 512 mb video card (Sick graphics)...

Sercio

hmmm....
when do the error message come? during option on dolphin or ingame during ssbm melee?

Sercio

My computer doesnt matter. Try to reinstall dolphin and if that not work show me your option please

Cobrax1884

Banned
:p yeah he has the"super duper computer" :p
And you might need to delete all the files that have to do with dolphin(except the gcm file of course) nad then reinstall it, if that doesent work, try another version

OP
kenvin100

kenvin100

Banned
sercio...did u want to see the options or boot bios...boot bios has the three languages: jap , euro , and usa. option have no language change...my options has gdi frame buffer, settings, config wizard, full screen, and ignore unemulated opticodes....sry it took so long for me to respond back...being in high school, they give to much work!

OP
kenvin100

kenvin100

Banned
um how do i send a pic of gfx settings...how to i send it from here...im new to forums...i could send it by hotmail...but tell me how to send it using these forums..

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Post reply --> Manage Atttachments button. the Reply page isn't that long, so all the information you need is there. Just look around.

OP
kenvin100

kenvin100

Banned
sercio...it works thx...but is there any way to increase frame rate during battle...im getting 3-5fps