What's new

Pokemon Snap problems...

Dr.K

Im new at this and whenever I take a picture the red light doesnt light up and the events activated by takinga pokemon's picture do not work....

Last edited:
OP
D

Dr.K

Ehh... All that does is let me see pictures at the end, which isnt my problem...

LilMissMeMe

I am a nOOb and I'm having problems with seeing the pictures you take of the pokemon and have the slightest clue on what to do. Any help would be greatly appricated Thanks a Bunch

Mitdylan

LilMissMeMe said:
I am a nOOb and I'm having problems with seeing the pictures you take of the pokemon and have the slightest clue on what to do. Any help would be greatly appricated Thanks a Bunch

turn on the framebuffer.
in the emulator click on options then configure graphics settings then untick hide advance settings then go to the advance settings and tick copy framebuffer to RDRAM.

OP
D

Dr.K

I turned on the Direct3d, but the events still dont happen, and when I turn it on the pictures I take come up as devoid of pokemon, even if there a pokemon there...

Also it makes the apples2d,depending omn wher eim facing I cant see them....

Last edited:

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
Mitdylan said:
turn on the framebuffer.
in the emulator click on options then configure graphics settings then untick hide advance settings then go to the advance settings and tick copy framebuffer to RDRAM.

GO AWAY.

to everyone else.

the red light is a known issue, photo related events aren't working at all.

i was hoping some people would help me fix this but they are all whores and don't help people who are emulating games...

Mitdylan

squall_leonhart said:
GO AWAY.

to everyone else.

the red light is a known issue, photo related events aren't working at all.

i was hoping some people would help me fix this but they are all whores and don't help people who are emulating games...

Ok.