What's new

Question About Mario Tennis 64

soccerboi

Does it work with the latest Project 64 beta? I mean without any graphical errors. If it does, I will be willing to donate just like that. I sold my n64, because I had a gamecube, and I thought I could play all of the games using an emulator.

axcc123

Hungry For Answers
i'll get it real quick and tell ya it's not error free yet but we are working on it

Last edited:

Legend

Ironically, it broken in current build but you can use one of the older 1.7 builds (there's a whole bunch). Right now, I use 1.6 and Jabo 1.6 (Jabo 1.7 is not backwards compatable). But I don't think it's any better now though; except the menus are not squished as opposed to Jabo 1.6. Don't use 1.5.2!!!! I don't understand why people don't realize just how much better 1.6 is over 1.5.2.

If you are a 64 emulation fan though, I think PJ 1.7 is worth the 20$, especially given it won't officially come out until 2008.

OP
S

soccerboi

Yeah, I probably will donate anyways, it will be nice to see the changes made to the other games too. I just really want to play a Mario Tennis thats not ruined by powerups, lol.