What's new

Gamepads?

Lacoste

What gamepads are you guys using? I'm thinking about buying the Gravis Xterminator, since it has a analog stick and several programmable buttons. Although it would have been nice having a force feedback controller. Let my know which gamepads that works for you!

oh, almost forgot! I'm currently using PJ64 which works great, but is it possible to use a gamepad with it? If not is it somehow possible to export the rom's "save files" to another emulator?

Thanks! =)

Allnatural

Genuine N64 controller using a Boom PSX + N64 USB adapter.:thumbsup: I've never seen a PC pad I liked.:crazy:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
I'm using ms sidewinder, and using a controller is very easy in pj. Configure it in the input-plugins. Very easy, I shouldn't even have to say how.

Tk64

The Other Village Idiot
:p A Logitech Rumblepad (USB)... everything except the L-button is exactly where it is on the real thing.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Musashi said:
Bah. I use my good ol' keyboard and mouse. You sissies! Using your "gamepads". Pathetic!
:p
BAH! on yourself! Gamepad's are good, and makes it easier to play. You "sissie"!

Tk64

The Other Village Idiot
Especially when the buttons are in the right place. KBs are awful (just try to hit that hookshot target!) from my experience.