What's new

Cheat doing my head in

SNES_IT

Ok sometime's i need to cheat dont we all, but there's this minor concern it keeps crashing the games when i do cheat why? please help

main games it crashes are Zelda1 and Zelda2 Diddy Kong Racing and thats it.

Zelda im trying to use the inf health and its ok for a while but then when i reach a boss it just cant handle it and crashes, why?

Zelda2 im trying to stop the time and that just stops the game, why?

Diddy Kong Racing im trying to use silver coin cheat, it works fine it gives me the silvers coins but when i go to the boss it crashes, why?

Please some1 help its so annoying.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
SNES_IT said:
Ok sometime's i need to cheat dont we all, but there's this minor concern it keeps crashing the games when i do cheat why? please help

main games it crashes are Zelda1 and Zelda2 Diddy Kong Racing and thats it.

Zelda im trying to use the inf health and its ok for a while but then when i reach a boss it just cant handle it and crashes, why?
I dont know, Hasnt happened to us & This is the 1st Report of this we have heard.

Zelda2 im trying to stop the time and that just stops the game, why?
Again, I dont know, Hasnt happened to us & This is the 1st Report of this we have heard.

Diddy Kong Racing im trying to use silver coin cheat, it works fine it gives me the silvers coins but when i go to the boss it crashes, why?
Once Again, I dont know, Hasnt happened to us & This is the 1st Report of this we have heard.

Please some1 help its so annoying.
I could Imagine, It would annoy me also.

Are you using the The New Cheat Beta 1.4.4 ?
Also What is your OS & Specs, It would help us test this on the right System to try to recreate it

Last edited:

Slougi

And what version of the roms are you playing? European or American? Also please use GoodN64 to check if the roms are good dumps.

OP
S

SNES_IT

Ok my sys spec is now on my Signature and the versions im using are Diddy Kong Racing (U) (v1.1)(!) Zelda64.rom (Think its U) and tc-zelmm.rom (Also think its U) i have checked them with Goodn64 and they seem to be fine.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
tc-zelmm.rom[/B]

Huh ?

Do we even have cheats for that :plain: What is it ?

Also i have nearly the same system as you (Mines a bit higher)
& i have checked these, & it hasnt happened to me.

What is your Operating System
Windows 98SE,2000, Xp ?
& what plugins are you using ?
Video: Jabo d3d7, d3d6
Sound: Jabo, Azimer ??

Slougi

SNES_IT said:
Zelda64.rom (Think its U) and tc-zelmm.rom (Also think its U) i have checked them with Goodn64 and they seem to be fine.
Ok if u used goodn64 to rename em why don't u post the new filenames? :sleepy: