What's new

Quick Question: About NDS rom files...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razgriz/Glenn

By WhiteX:

No$GBA works only with encrypted roms, they are the exact image of the software inside the cart, for a grop release to be reversed to that state you need a tool like NDSTool, that you may find here...http://wiki.pocketheaven.com/Ndstool

It's a quick question, really. So here it goes. ALL of my roms are crashing so I'd like to know if it's about the kind of rom. The roms are in the .nds format. Or could it be somethin else such as bios/firmware? (I'm using No$GBA)

OP
R

Razgriz/Glenn

Well I do have the bios, but I don't even know what is a firmware exacly. I have 2 Files name biosnds7 and biosnds9. Is the firmware a must have?

Low Lines

Razgriz/Glenn said:
Well I do have the bios, but I don't even know what is a firmware exacly. I have 2 Files name biosnds7 and biosnds9. Is the firmware a must have?
What a waste of a post :angry:
Stick the ILLEGAL files into your No$GBA folder, that's all there is to it and if you're roms still crash then obviously you haven't encrypted them. Because if you don't have those ILLEGAL firmware files in the root folder, No$GBA will come up with a message saying you are about to boot encrpyted roms which require the firmware which cannot be found.....:unsure:
You really shouldn't make a new post for something like this, WhiteX has gone to the trouble of making a tutorial (+new thread) which you could have easily just posted your problem there....but now i must get back to homework :(

Status
Not open for further replies.