What's new

Transfer pak?

Tesla

Banned
What's a transfer pak? Is that something for N64 like SGB for SNES? I see it has something to do with GB ROMS and saves. And how can I use this?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
A Transfer Pak let's you attach a Gameboy game to the the N64 controller and transfer your Pokémons from the Gameboy games to Pokémon Stadium, for example.

OP
Tesla

Tesla

Banned
Agozer said:
A Transfer Pak let's you attach a Gameboy game to the the N64 controller and transfer your Pokémons from the Gameboy games to Pokémon Stadium, for example.
Aaaah... So that's it? And I tried to load a GB ROM, for example Link's Awakening.
Thanks man.

Coredo

Nolife
IDK if anyone important is watching but any chance this will be implemented in Jabo's controller plugin of 1.7? I'd rather use it to emulate transfer pack than Nrage's plugin.

OP
Tesla

Tesla

Banned
Coredo said:
IDK if anyone important is watching but any chance this will be implemented in Jabo's controller plugin of 1.7? I'd rather use it to emulate transfer pack than Nrage's plugin.
Why? I mean, N-Rage's already have that option. I think Jabo's input is for starters or people who don't need advanced options. If everybody start making same plugins, that'll have no point. Right?

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
MBC5 support wasn't complete in Nrage 2.0 v1.83 so the cartridge wouldn't load.

its working now though thanks to rapiddiety

he is also attempting to the original pokemon red and green to work by implementing MBC1 support

OP
Tesla

Tesla

Banned
squall_leonhart said:
MBC5 support wasn't complete in Nrage 2.0 v1.83 so the cartridge wouldn't load.

its working now though thanks to rapiddiety

he is also attempting to the original pokemon red and green to work by implementing MBC1 support
I downloaded the newest version of N'Rage's c plugin, and if won't react on keyobard and mouse. Only on joypad... Does anyone else have this problem?

doh23

I need help here, why do I get a white screen when I try to play POkemon Silver at gameboy tower?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
doh23 said:
I need help here, why do I get a white screen when I try to play POkemon Silver at gameboy tower?
AFAIK, Pokémon Tower isn't emulated properly.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
Pokemon tower is broken within the Project64 core.

the Plugin has been written to allow it to work, but its been given up on becoz the Core is sending it into an infinite loop.