What's new

How about posting some freshly screenshots of nemu 0.8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

F-3582

Sorry, I had to...
Yeah, especially some of those "Jabo's-Direct3D7-1.40-Issues" that are successfully abolished :devil: :nemu:

Remote

He better...:p I can't speak on his behalf but I think he meant screenshots showing effects / parts unemulated by Jabo, i.e the drug and spy cam in Perfect Dark, the replays in Mario Tennis and the lens effects in the Zelda's.

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
yes make the wait seem longer...... show use pics of the rocket launcher in conker bad fur day working well and the pause screen working fine or the underwater lvl of mystical ninja 2 goemons great adventure working without that big ol black screen with the funky color lines

Remote

I do believe the rocket launcher in Conker's Bad Fur Day is emulated through the framebuffer, I don't remember which setting it uses but you should be able to figure it our with a little trial and error. Screenshots are nice but since I rarely play games any more I would rather see them post a progress log or similar.

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
its not i tired playing around with the frame buffter option and what happens is that the game crashes

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
samura said:
Lemmy, Lac, beta-testers, what do you say.... just for teasing us some more ? :)

I seem to remember a rule stating not to ask for any screenshots of the upcomming version, do you know that?

Lock this Thread, kthx

Status
Not open for further replies.