What's new

How do I get the emulator to work?

spotanjo3

This doesnt played nds roms at all. So forget dsemu and try desmume, ideas and no$gba. Again, they all are not perfect yet.

davidpoiu

DSEmu is a emulator than has not been terminated. I would recommend you than download iDeaS, No$GBA or DeSmuME, these ones are better. Also, these ones aren't terminated too, so don't expect too much of them.

EDIT: Rockmangames, you were more faster than me...

OP
M

Mr Smith V2

DeSmuME kept saying something in another language and then closing. No$GBA wouldn't let me play a DS game, and iDeaS worked, but the screen just stayed black even after I opened the game and clicked the play button.

spotanjo3

you will need tools to decrypted nds roms to encrypted and again you must have nds bios and firmware.bin to run them too. That's the way no$gba does.

You will need to read the desmume compabilities to see if your nds rom is playable or not. Just look around here since we test them for people like you. :)

RENI

mmm..don't expect any emus that can let you play the roms at the current state.Buy a DS/DSlite,it worths the money.:D

spotanjo3

Yeah, buy a DSlite for now until the emulator is running them better. Have a support to the Nintendo, ok ? ;)

Hiei-YYH

cpmannoyed0rd.png

answered?