What's new

Please help me

boge

I post i thread like 5 hours ago and like 30 people have seen it there's got to be someone who can solve my problem I'm going to repeat it again.

What i need to use hey you pikachu and how i get the transfer pak to work in pokemon stadium please only 2 questions please help me I've tried everything.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
boge said:
I post i thread like 5 hours ago and like 30 people have seen it there's got to be someone who can solve my problem I'm going to repeat it again.

What i need to use hey you pikachu and how i get the transfer pak to work in pokemon stadium please only 2 questions please help me I've tried everything.

Please, no Double Posting, Mods Will Chew you out if you do this Mmkay? Anyways, Hey You Pikachu is not supported. For the N64 Transfer Pack, get An Adaptiod at www.wishtech.com . Then Dowload The Adaptiod Plugin & You Ready to use it, Never Tried it myself yet so give it a shot...

OP
B

boge

So there is not a plugin to use my microphone in hey you pikachu I don't get this my question is why

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
boge said:
So there is not a plugin to use my microphone in hey you pikachu I don't get this my question is why

Well, No. We have had this come up a couple of time already though, We Will have to hope that N-Rage Comes Back with The Mic Support.

OP
B

boge

CpU MasteR said:

Well, No. We have had this come up a couple of time already though, We Will have to hope that N-Rage Comes Back with The Mic Support.

Can you tell the page of this N-rage?