What's new

WWF No Mercy Problem

Italian

My friends and I want to play WWF No Mercy through netplay on Project64k. We have the ROM and try to play it using Project64k offline for the time being and the graphics are all messed up. First it starts off with just a black screen so I hit start a few times and it brings up the menu but the options are all blacked out and messy. I need to know how to fix this problem and also how to create a game that my friends can join on netplay. Anyone who can explain what I should do would be extremely helpful and much appreciated. My friends and I are dying to play each other :bouncy:

We all have the same problem. My specs are Pentium D 3.0 ghz, Windows x64 Professional, ATI Radeon x1800 XT 512MB, 1 GB Dual Channel RAM

OP
I

Italian

ok i updated my drivers and it didn't work. The sound is also choppy and the intro doesn't play correctly either. Everything is still dark including black barely readable buttons and menus. Any other ideas?

OP
I

Italian

ok i downloaded 1964 and it works on there, now i just need to know how to start a WWF No Mercy Game on Kaillera. When i join a server and hit create game it gives me only the option to create a chat and away. How do i create a game on Kaillera?