What's new

Skies of Arcadia 1st_read.bin

Mouser X

Try this thread. It can patch the Echelon CDs. And, in case you didn't know, the NTSC version will crash in Chankast, whereas the PAL version (which is what the Echelon version was made from) won't. Sorry, but I'm pretty sure that sending copywritten data is against the rules. Use that patchin software on the Echelon version, and it should be fine. Mouser X over and out.

OP
D

DenoX

I read this post.
I have ccd Skies of Arcadia - i'ts normal ?
Can i path just one cd ?

P.s. my eng so poor :(

Mouser X

Download the patch, follow the readme. Basically, MOUNT the CCD image (use Daemon, Alchohol 120%, Nero, whatever), then run the patcher. If your CDs are correct, it will patch them. If something doesn't work, find CD Mage, or CD Check (they're CD utilities. I downloaded multiple copies of Skies of Arcadia that were corrupt, and didn't work with the patching program. Using CD Mage, I was able to repair one of these broken images, and patch the repaired image).

Again, for clarification: READ THE README FILE FIRST. Then MOUNT the CCD image. Once mounted, run the patcher.

If this doesn't work, find/search/get CD mage or CD Check. Hope that helps. Mouser X out.

Mouser X

The README will tell you where the patch CDI is contained. Read the README, as I know it's in there. If it's not, somehow, check the directory where the *.EXE (the patcher) was placed. It should be in there, or where the README said it was. Mouser X out.