What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Download Cell Shade Zelda Oot Here

lepascal

This texture pack is amazing. It is by far the most complete one I've ever seen and it gives the game a great new look. It 's done on a professional level and when I play OoT with this pack, IÄm somehow reminded of the SNES Zelda games. I don't understand why there aren't any comments on this, because it really is a must-have. Great work!

lepascal

Half french/argentine, half german ;)
i'm just registering with lepascal because there usually already is a "pascal" everywhere.

majinvegeta2

Jo, thx! All the links in the original Thread are dead, but I have one Question:
Was the Pack not over 100 Mb big? Why is it now by 80 MB? Have you archived it better or isnt it the final-pack?

MOYcano 0.23

New Zelda's Fan
majinvegeta2 said:
Jo, thx! All the links in the original Thread are dead, but I have one Question: Was the Pack not over 100 Mb big? Why is it now by 80 MB? Have you archived it better or isnt it the final-pack?
The algorithm of compression of the 7z (“seven zip”) is capable to do such reduction of size if you compare this with the most of the compression levels of the ZIP (because the newest versions of WinZip integrates a copy and paste of the ideas getting the same or sometimes even better rates).

Nevertheless, I can’t say if the file is based in the newest version of the pack but, from my point of view apparently the original pack came with duplicated files and so, might be cleaned with much patience I think.

SALUDOS! :sombrero:

jessman(reborn)

EmuTalk's Own L'istigatore
Man! This is pretty sweet! Oh, and MOYcano 0.23, Link is left-handed, so if you ARE a Zelda fan, you might want to flip the image, lol.