What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

My Link

HellixX

I redid the textures on his face a little, I plan to do more when I find the rest of his textures (send me them if you have them please)

link2vn5.jpg

DDRPIP

The One and Only
the eyes and lips stand out a little but pretty good artistic view of him, just dont make his eyes stand out as much

Janet Merai

TLOZ: Unicorns Lair Artist
Geez people, let this author do what he/she wants!
If he/she wants Link to look like a Gorilla, let him/her!

This is the author, not you, this author's decision is what THEY want to do, not you!

I find your change in Link to be very interesting :)
Though its artistic, you should focus on the lips and makeup on his cheeks too.
Try experimenting, not changing it completely :p

I'm sure you will find your taste :)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
It looks... gothic / scary :p Like some kind of freak :p Not that it's bad... it looks coll besides everything else for a change!

OP
H

HellixX

lmao, that's awsome.

Could someone please post a pack with all of Link's textures in it? Young and Old.

tailslol

1st link : cool the gothic link ;) but the other textures are from the new retexture pack for oot by kman... and i think this texture is from another char of the game...
the 2nd link: hum great eyes (from the guy who has the mask of the fox... and the tooth are from the moon i see(look too bad these one)

NaSeR

Spanish Member
We want Link: Naruto´s version!! :drool:

Zelda could be Ino and Ganondorf Orochimaru x'D let´s make a cool texture pack :D :D

OP
H

HellixX

Hmmm.. a Naruto style Link sounds good, only if someone would find all his damn textures also some polygon hacking (using hex dumps) would be handy :]

DDRPIP

The One and Only
Naruto..XD
that would be very..ugh.. interesting..
heh would actually like to see that

Cabbage

A Naruto-Style texture pack? I never thought of that!

jim061290, what dungeon/room is that? That looks rather funky.

jim061290

Cabbage said:
A Naruto-Style texture pack? I never thought of that!

jim061290, what dungeon/room is that? That looks rather funky.

This is one of the few rooms that you can find with the rumble pack.

to find it go to the forest medow entrance, and place a bomb near the entrance (a bit further, I think).