What's new

Quick Question: Best DS Emu for Mario64 DS and links to Them?

thepenguin55

I'm new to DS emulation so I was wondering which DS emulator played Mario 64 DS the best? Thanks in advance.

Also, I know you can't give links to roms, but how about a link to DS emulator?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyberman

1) Read the stickies with the playabilties in them.
2.a) Try looking at the Emulator posts they ussually have links in them to emulators.

2.b) Try the search option for 1 as well.
3) Don't use a subject such as 'Quick question' please have the curtesy to take the time to enter a subject that will keep people from deciding they just don't want to even guess what the question is. Example
Quick Question: Best Emu for Mario 64 DS?
Also TRY Reading the sticky threads to find out which one might. Don't worry none of them save games yet that I know of :)
4) try google to find DS emulators (I'm not google nor anyone here is for that matter).
5) Do NOT double post. Edit the original message instead. I repeat do NOT double post. If you have to read a thread with someone posting several 1 line questions, it becomes frustrating very quickly.

Other wise I'm sure someone else will be kind enough to give you the links that are in the posts in this forums to DS Emulators. I'm a bit tired to search all over at the moment.

Cyb - PS I'm merging your two posts to 1 and editing the subject so people CAN help you. :)