What's new

Zinc 0.5 is out

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
AFAIK it`s the first released version of the emulator of the ZN-1, ZN-2, and S11 arcade boards , made by Capcom (the first two) and Namco. Basically, that emu supports any game supported by Impact and S11emu, and adds a few games from ZN1,2 (Strider 2!!!). Get it www.impactemu.com

OP
DuDe

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
ZN games do have sound, S11 games don`t. Apparently, the guy who writes the emu doesn`t know what sound chip is installed in the S11 boards, so he can`t emulate it yet.

Quvack

It runs pretty well here, doesnt like running in D3d though, the gfx are all screwed regardless of the colour depth/resolution that I use... its prettyfull in OpenGL ;)

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
MUHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! EAT THAT OLEG!!!!

a glide renderer has been released!!!

it looks amazing!!!
the only problem is it's zbout 500% faster :( it's just too damn fast.

i will post some shots soon.

OP
DuDe

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Ogy said:
MUHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! EAT THAT OLEG!!!!

a glide renderer has been released!!!

it looks amazing!!!
the only problem is it's zbout 500% faster :( it's just too damn fast.

i will post some shots soon.

Hmmm... Interesting, I might dig out my old V3 and put it next the GF2... I DO have another free AGP slot at my PC...

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
Celeron 850
VooDoo 5 5500 64MB AGP
384 RAM
M$ Windoze 98 FE

that's about all that matter here.

fivefeet8

-= Clark Kent -X- =-
Hey OGY.. How did you get your glide resolution up so high? I have tried setting it with the frontend but it still stays at 640x480.. Did you use command lines to do it?

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
as i told oleg, don't use the front end... you kids don't know nothin' about DOS *sigh*... :( the good old days...

anyway try the newest version of aldo's FE maybe it'll work..
and if it doesn't there are 3 more FEs to try.

fivefeet8

-= Clark Kent -X- =-
Ogy said:
as i told oleg, don't use the front end... you kids don't know nothin' about DOS *sigh*... :( the good old days...

anyway try the newest version of aldo's FE maybe it'll work..
and if it doesn't there are 3 more FEs to try.

Hehe.. Actually, I can use the dos command prompt just fine.. I will try it..

fivefeet8

-= Clark Kent -X- =-
Cool.. NOw I can show some shots of how a few games I have running on zinc... 800x600 with 4xFSAA running at Full speed no slowdown... Sweeet.. Lewpy makes a great glide renderer(and gpu pluggins).. :)