What's new

Problem with Rockman ZX?

gio123

I'm playing it On DeSmuME 0.0.3.5 and when you are about to fight the first boss the game frezzes is there any way around this ^__^.

Last edited:

Low Lines

Buy the game? Wait until DeSmuME 0.3.6 comes out?

If the games freezes, chances are there is no way around it, because it would be an emulation error. Though I haven't played Rockman ZX, Rockmangames might know though :evil:

BTW to all those Mega Man/Rockman fans, the US English version of this game is expected to come out in September 2006 ;)

spotanjo3

Then that's what this guy was asked about this problem and I told him that he was right about that. However, you are telling me that you are able to and is really have to do with your real portable, not emulator ? You confused us, really. HEH!

Last edited:
OP
G

gio123

It has better playabilitity on the the newer versions,but version 0.0.0.3.5 has a save system that's why I want to play it. The only problem I'm having is the crashing on the first boss battle, but I intend to get it when it comes to America in September.

spotanjo3

Well, it drops to 17th in JAPAN. Rockman ZX is still in the respectable top 20 most games sold in Japan.

However, I am not surprise because I played it and I found it rather a little bit bored because it is very much like Zero series. I am kinda disappointment in Capcom of JAPAN. Where is Rockman 9 and Rockman Dash 3 ? Damn you, Creator! >:[

WhiteX

Understand that when you acquire the other livemetals, the gameplay drastically changes.
EDIT: and rockman ZX actually starts the tieing between original, X, Zero and dash series.

Mouser X

WhiteX said:
EDIT: and rockman ZX actually starts the tieing between original, X, Zero and dash series.
While I figured as much, that is still one of the best things I've heard that's Megaman Legends related in years... Though, I agree, "Where's Megaman Legends 3?!" Seriously, even if it got a 3 out of 10 from reviewers, I'd still consider buying the game, just to show support for the MML(Dash) series. I can honestly say that it is because of those games that I even like the MM series at all (I can't play 2D scrollers worth jack. I mean, I REALLY suck at them). Even so, I'd still like to get Megaman ZX. The music (that I've heard) is great. If I had the money for it, I'd probably reserve a copy. Oh well... Mouser X over and out.

WhiteX

here´s the thing, once capcom said that those two weird megaman legends games released on PS1 were part of the original storyline, only now on Rockman ZX they are tapping into this link.

wToMw

OMG!!! You guys can all work Megaman ZX but I can't. I've been searching on how to work it for 2 WEEKS!!! IM SO DESPERATE can someone please tell me how and with which emulator and also how to set up the emulator? For the person who does it... I love you.:flowers: