What's new

Will anyone ever....?

Cheezyphil

megahuge gaming bwner
MAke an emulator that can play "Yoshi's Story" perfectly without crappy sprites or bad FPS?

I hope PJ64 1.7 sure does.

After all, with all that money, i donated to paypal for them...

:bouncy:

Dark Ruler

Chankast 4ever
I don't know why would you like to play that game, if the snes game "Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island" one is better and looks awesome with the ZSNES emulator.

OP
Cheezyphil

Cheezyphil

megahuge gaming bwner
I just like it. No, i'm not the girly type gay fag guy.
IT just brings back so many memories.
i kinda grew up playing that game.

Taht's besides the point, anyway

why would you care about why i would like to play it or not?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Cheezyphil said:
MAke an emulator that can play "Yoshi's Story" perfectly without crappy sprites or bad FPS?
Do you have the latest RDB update?

Yoshi's Story is cool.

Azimer

Emulator Developer
This is the very reason I dislike donateware. If you give me nothing you deserve nothing.

Dark Ruler

Chankast 4ever
Cheezyphil said:
why would you care about why i would like to play it or not?

Because you would enjoy a game that it's better than the one you already like. I just wanted to help you, in some way.

Last edited:

NoeOM

Mankind Member
Let's talk about playing Yoshi's Story on PJ64

I think a discussion about what game is better makes nonsense in this thread. Maybe in any thread since each of you may have a different favourite game and we can't do (we don't ever want to do) anything about that.

By the way Cheezyphil, I remember of me playing Yoshi's Story on PJ64 with the latest RDB update, as Agozer suggested, with decent quality... try it!

I´m sure PJ64 1.7 will fix some games. Hope YH to be among them!

This is the very reason I dislike donateware. If you give me nothing you deserve nothing
So hand over the rights to project 64 to me. . .I'll gladly take over receiving all the commercial bashing and legal issues while you rake in the profits from all your hard work. . . .LET'S GO COMMERCIAL! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D