What's new

legend of zelda ocarina of time error

harper poultry

i kep getting an error that says unhandled ****** opcode at: ************* t0,oxff
stoping emulation ! anyone no what i sohudl do? oh and i dndnt wanna put in the numbers and letters of the code thing cause it might lead to somone hackin my comp :p

Typify

Nolife
harper poultry said:
oh and i dndnt wanna put in the numbers and letters of the code thing cause it might lead to somone hackin my comp :p

You did a smart thing, stranger. I, for one, often hack into other people's computers using an opcode error ID. Dammit, if more people get as devious as you, all my fun will be gone! Damn you! Damn you all!
[/bored]

OP
H

harper poultry

ive seen ppl get hacked that way ok just dont listen to anyone about that my fiend lost hiws computer to a hacker from posting that
:mupen64: :mupen64: :nemu: :nemu: :linux: :linux: :linux: :linux: :linux:

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
harper poultry said:
ive seen ppl get hacked that way ok just dont listen to anyone about that my fiend lost hiws computer to a hacker from posting that
:mupen64: :mupen64: :nemu: :nemu: :linux: :linux: :linux: :linux: :linux:

i highly doubt it. as the opcode refers to code IN THE CARTRIDGE BEING PLAYED

and not actually windows code.

OP
H

harper poultry

ok since we got that out of the way can u answer the question on how would i go about getting my legend of zelda rom fixed?

squall_leonhart

could be cheats?
is there a specific point its crashing
if its at the part where you jump out of lon-lon ranch on epona, then disable the carrot and timer freeze cheat.

OP
H

harper poultry

lol u solved my lon lon ranch problem but i still have the going up death mountain as adult link and that gets teh same problem

squall_leonhart

that one im not sure what the problem is.

all i know is it never happened to me when i went through the game.

its a known issue, just disable all cheats and see if that works
if not go to death mountain via the warp in the lost woods.