What's new

Does jump super stars work with the new emulators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spotanjo3

Precisely! That's why I just say "NOPE" without any comments in it. :evil:

We better not say anythings until they check the compat lists first because we would waste our time tell them over and over.:unsure: :ph34r:

Low Lines

"Fully Playable"

I still don't think that term should be used (at least not just yet ;)) in the NDS Emulation department, but Midnight C are you sure you aren't talking about the demo version? Just thought I might add that :unsure:

Normmatt

Why would you want to play it on your computer when you have it? unless of course your just lying and you dont actually have the game or a nds

OP
G

gio123

I have the game, but I want to play off the computer so
I can rip the sprites from it that's all ^__^

spotanjo3

Midnight C said:
Actually it's fully playable, it just has the inverted color problem other than that, it works...

No, it's showing the intro and the fmv but ingame are not playable. No, I am not talking about the demo! :)

Yeah, crazy buggers!

Last edited:

Midnight C

Roman Canceled
No dammit, it does work and it was'nt the demo :/

I forgot which version but it goes past the intro and it actually plays and I ran it on and off serveraly times to make sure it was'nt a fluke.

EDIT:It is DSemu v0.3.5 WIP for sure, you crazy fools =p

Last edited:

Low Lines

Midnight C said:
No dammit, it does work and it was'nt the demo :/

I forgot which version but it goes past the intro and it actually plays and I ran it on and off serveraly times to make sure it was'nt a fluke.

EDIT:It is DSemu v0.3.5 WIP for sure, you crazy fools =p

Weren't saying you were crazy mate, you were just saying, nothing crazy about that ;). But anyway it shouldn't matter if it was DesmuME 0.3.3 or DeSmuME 0.3.5 WIP 1, there has been no compatibility improvements in any of the current versions so it should work the same for all of them....I'm too lazy to check but maybe post up a screenshot? Proove Rockmangames wrong ;)

Midnight C

Roman Canceled
I only took one but it does work, I've tried it on the other one but it freezes on the opening like the others have stated

printscreen.jpg

like this but inverted colors

It's all cool, just a little friendly poking.

Low Lines

Rockmangames said:
LOL! I am a crazy fool! :p
Hmm....what? You only just worked that out :unsure: LOL (kidding ;))

Anyway if I could have some more specific testing info on JSS I could update the list, though I'm still sure there shouldn't be any difference (argue if you want) between versions of DeSmuME, I mean ask Normmatt he can tell you straight out there's been no compatibility improvement. :(

Anyway nice job pointing it out Midnight C, and I hope others will do the same....I mean the more input we get....the more accurate our list shall be ;)

Cyberman

Rockmangames said:
LOL! I am a crazy fool! :p
That's much better than a dancing fool. At least you won't have weird things hanging out your pockets.

As for which works, you should not test WIP's because there is no way to know what version worked. Unless they start including build #'s
IE 0.35.xx.506
(Major 0 Minor 35, release xx, build 506)
(Just like NWN is 1.67.0.6407 <--- six thousand builds! only 10000 more to go (boggle)).

If the author is using SVN to manage his source then it might be possible to use this information. Just like Q-gears is like version 63 right now, (sigh) I still haven't commited my new source code to it. You can back off or up a set of your source with it. Very handy for the 'impervious' programer :D

Cyb

spotanjo3

Cyberman,

Really ?! I am scary!:evil:

Low Lines,

I do not believe that you are kidding me! :flowers: Heh!

Midnight C is right about this game but I do not consider it to be fully playable since it is still some errors in it anyway. :matrix:

Cheers,

Rockmangames

Status
Not open for further replies.