What's new

Thanks for all!!!!!

AlfreX

Thanks for your work!!!!!, the emu is very fast and compatible!!!.

the only bad thing is the ziped roms bug!!!!

Thanks, thanks, thanks!!!!!!!!! x 10000000000000!!!!!

pd: is posible that you unifique the inis (the official,DSF,and others) for make up the best one?.

3x3cUt0r

Soul Without Body
parece que eres de argentina asi que te hablo en español :D
..realmente no me ha ocurrido lo de las roms que no funcionan cuando estan en formato zip.... nombrame algunas para comprobarlo.... y por cierto ya DSF y yo estamos trabajando en un ini unificado ..... :)

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
Well, I'd also like to thank Rice and Schibo because I hear it takes a lot of hours to write and maintain an emu and a lot of work, and they do it for free. But of course we also have to thank all the other programmers such as Jabo, Zilmar, and many other authors and and programmers on the emulation scene because they have all contributed significantly to the community. If it werent for Jabo and Zilmar we wouldnt have the graphics we see on 1964 right now. The thing that really impresses me is they do this for free and on their own free will. I mean, they DONT HAVE to do this, but they do anyways. I think we should be thankful for what these people do. Some people, all they do is bizatch and complain about the emu, I wish I could slap those people, because I know for a fact that neither I nor they could even understand 1 line of programming that Rice and Schibo have in their emu. So I would like to thank everyone, especially Rice and Schibo for this wonderful emu, and I hope everyone else thinks the same. thumbsup: :n64:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
To me 1964 is something of an enigma... its not "supposed" to be possible to be that compatible and that fast at the same time ;) You seem to be breaking laws and for the most part, getting away with it ;)

However you did it S & R well done. People with slower PCs (i.e. most people) are loving you for it.

OP
A

AlfreX

Las rom con las que he tenido problemas son 1080 snowboarding y crusing usa!!!!!