What's new

Games...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoeOM

Mankind Member
Be careful

Be careful. You should NOT ask for roms in these forums, otherwise, you will be banned.

Any other questions about emulation will be welcome.

I see you took the red pill into Emutalk Neo...i mean Twuffos. :)
Seriously though, read the rules, learn them, obey them, live them, and you'll be fine. Welcome.

kornychaos

ROM = The n64/system game.

Uhm, please don't ask where to obtain them on this forum. (The rules state not to do such things...)

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
kornychaos said:
ROM = The n64/system game.

Uhm, please don't ask where to obtain them on this forum. (The rules state not to do such things...)
I like how people sign up just so they can tell others the rules when those who sign up should be the ones who read them. If you ask me kornychaos is probably the same person as Twuffos. The timing of those 3 posts was just a little too convenient.

Last edited:

Typify

Nolife
ScottJC said:
I like how people sign up just so they can tell others the rules when those who sign up should be the ones who read them. If you ask me kornychaos is probably the same person as Twuffos. The timing of those 3 posts was just a little too convenient.

Or maybe you should just get a life and stop making bizarre conspiracy theories. :p

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Prove me wrong and I shall :D

What the hecks taking the mids so long to respond to this thread? It should at least be closed by now... Typify what have you done with the mods???

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Meh, regardless my other point stands, people should read the rules when they sign up and not sign up just to tell others the rules.

Toasty

Sony battery
Henceforth, those who sign up for the sole purpose of reciting rules shall be known as minutemoderators.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
It seems Twuffos has been very lucky here and has not been banned.

Don't let the mods down Twuffos as you seriously should have been.

To All new members:

Emulator Games = Roms (and other extentions).

Ask for these asnd you ask to be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.