What's new

Zelda OoT hearts

HostLink

I need help on getting a piece of heart which is at the top of one peak in the death mountain crater, how I am supposed to get there? I am redoing the game but this time I wanna collect every item, including the Ice Arrows and the 20 entire hearts if they are 20, of course.

blizz

you mean the piece of heart on top of the ash cone?

simple, drop the master sword and become a child again, play the bolero of fire and go to death mountain and plant a seed in the bean bed, then return to adult link and return to death mountain crater to get the piece of heart.

OP
HostLink

HostLink

U are right, I missed that detail..
but I have another question, what are the 3 items that are directly above Cojiro? here I attach a file with the panel so u can see what I am talking about...

OP
HostLink

HostLink

blizz said:
those slots are for the magic arrows.

Magic arrows? huhh.. oh.. I heard about ice arrows, but where do I get them, I think I missed that 3 items the first time I beat the game... hehe

blizz

as hellknight says you get the fire arrows from shooting the sun at the lake in the morning when it is framed betweent the two posts on the small island.

The Ice Arrows are the prize for completing the Gerudo training ground

You're give the light arrows.

blizz

nah getting the ice arrows is easy compared to some stuff, like getting the biggest quiver or some final pieces of heart

CLSugarman

the last magic thingy is Nayru's Love, bomb a wall near the Spirit Temple.

Code:
-----------------------------------\             /-------------------X--------
------------------------------------\           /
\                                             \         /                          ^
-|                                             \       /                         Nayru's Love
-|                                              \ __/
-|
-|
-|                        <--- Temple
-|
/

Last edited:
OP
HostLink

HostLink

Ok, blizz u that say that is easy to get the fire arrows, I am stuck at the gerudos training center now, I already pushed the big block with the guantlets but the door is there is closed with bars(att 02.jpg) And in the other side I shot the statue and unlocked some door up there but I cant access them because I cant get up there... please gimme a little advice since I am in vacations and I am too lazy to think or search walkthrougs... thanx a lot for the help u already gave me!

blizz

right the major thing to do in the gerudos training ground is to keep all of your keys until the end, since you only get enough keys to unlock one sequence of doors to the ice arrows.

first go left. Go through the doorway. You
have a limited time to kill two Stalfos'. When they are dead, collect the key. Continue on through the next door.

Welcome to a time limited maze. Collect all five silver rupees using the longshot and the targets to get over the fire barriers. When they are all collected, a door will open up opposite the entrance.

In the next room, as long as you have the silver/golden gauntlets, go straight ahead and push the block into the hole. Then go through the door and open the chest to get a key avoiding the like likes.

Now, go back to the room before (the one with the large block). Pull out your Lens of truth and the Longshot. Look at the opposite wall. There is a hidden entrance here. Hook onto the target to get up there. Go through the door.

In this room, Stand on the circling platform. Pull out your bow. Shoot arrows at the eyes of the statues. if you miss one, you have to start over. When they're all hit, a chest will appear in the middle. After you get the key from the chest, hook up onto one of the targets on the outside and go through the next door.

In the next room, take out the Hammer. Hit the totem polls. The one with three block has a switch underneath it. Press it to make the fire
around the chest in the middle dissappear. Open the chest to get a key.

Now go south, you're in a room with silver rupees (again) and platforms surrounded by lava. Use the Hover boots and float over to the first platform. When Navi runs to a wall and turns green, go to the platform closest to that wall and play the Song of Time to make a time block appear. Jump on it. Now play it again to make another appear. Jump up to the lege above to get a key. Now, jump down and
continue collecting the silver rupees. When the exit door opens, go south through it.

In here, kill the Beamos first. Then take care of the Lizards. When they are all dead within the time limit, you will get another key.

Now, go through the door back to the entrance hall. Go through the door on your right (north). It leads to
a maze. Go to the left side, opening up every door that gets in your way. You should have enough keys. When you get to the end, open the chest to get the Ice Arrows!

Eagle

aka Alshain
I have an idea HostLink, send us a save state, well play the whole game for you and send you a save state of "The End". Just kidding. :p

OP
HostLink

HostLink

uh uh uh very funny eagle....

By the way the other guy blizz copied all the damn walkthrough there
AND DID NOT ANSWER MY F*UCKING QUESTION
why dont u READ BEFORE copying useless bullshit? ? ? ? ?

blizz copied:
"In the next room, as long as you have the silver/golden gauntlets, go straight ahead and push the block into the hole. Then go through the door and open the chest to get a key avoiding the like likes".

I told the damn door after the block is closed with steel bars so HOW THE HECK I am supposed to "pass through" u smarties moderators? ? ? ?
oh really funny eagle I wont tell u what I really think cus I will surely get banned so I'll try to stay calm.

There I send u a new screenshot (again) to see if u understand what I mean, please check it out before u post reply thanx.

Last edited:

blizz

LOL :devil: you want me to hold your hand and guide you throught the entire thing? or are you actually going to go get the damm walkthrough?

check around for a switch, it may be hidden with the eye of truth, I can't remember, and I can't be bothered right now, but I think there was one extra key so you don't actually have to go into that room anyway, since there is also the room to the far east which has the giant water tank in it from which I think you can also get a key

there is another room hidden out of the way, in the room with the load of locked doors, open the first left door, using the lense look up I think that is where there is another room so climb the fence up there to find another key

oh and don't be a wanker towards the moderators.

Last edited:

Martin

Administrator
Re: uh uh uh very funny eagle....

HostLink said:
By the way the other guy blizz copied all the damn walkthrough there
AND DID NOT ANSWER MY F*UCKING QUESTION
why dont u READ BEFORE copying useless bullshit? ? ? ? ?

You should appreciate the time and effort blizz and others take to help you instead of being obnoxious. I don't see the point of bashing people that are trying to help you.