What's new

Gameshark Code problem for diddy kong racing

JoshuaKing

i race the boss in diddy kong racing the gameshark code i have on is he dino cannot movel But everytime i race him he does move. Why isn't this code working for me. It supposed to work for both versions of diddy kong racing Version 1.0 and 1.1

mitchelljpaul

I have been working my way through this game, too. Although I've completed the main Adventure, I would like to use some cheats to unlock the special characters. Based on searches in this forum, it looks like none of the codes work, and from looking at published GameShark codes for the game, it looks like some of the addresses are off.

I'm planning on looking a bit tonight to see if I can fix the codes, and if I have any luck, I'll post my new ones.

In the meantime, try using TipTup the turle or Pipsy the mouse to race, and if you're really stuck, use the a-button trick to beat him.

mitchelljpaul

I compared the codes in the cheat file (I have V1.1 of the ROM) to the ones posted at cmgsccc.com, and found some typos. I was able to use a variety of codes from the cmgsccc.com site, and they all worked.