What's new

Quick help.

Miles Lombardi

I am a good coder and I love to play around with GameCube models and textures, sometimes for fun, sometimes to use in freeware video games I've made. Anyway, I am planning on making a viewer for Resident Evil 4 models and textures.
My only problem - I don't have any Resident Evil 4 models or textures! So can anybody please supply me with a large amount of files from RE4 as they are seen in the ROM? I can't get a ROM since I don't like to use Torrent software, and the only ROMs I can find are Torrents!

Miretank

Lurking
Calm down buddy, you posted it almost now.
You're asking for ROM contents, what is copyrighted software. I don't think that's legal.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Get yourself the ISO. It's time to start accepting torrent programs - they are really useful for getting contents. And not only for illegal purposes.

OP
M

Miles Lombardi

@Miretank: At several occasions ROM contents have been posted on this board.

@Doomulation: I'd get myself the ISO, but I don't use torrent programs. By "I don't like to use Torrent programs", I mean they don't work on my PC. At all.

OP
M

Miles Lombardi

@Doomulation: Don't think so.
@Miretank: 3MB of Pokemon Colloseum sound effects, 1MB of backgrounds from a game I can't remember, 40MB of Wind Waker models, etc.

Miretank

Lurking
"it" for the entire topic. If I was talking about the fileS, I'd use Get THEM here.

"Distributing textures extracted from a GCM would be illegal." = you're asking for RE files = illegal

Understand it now?

Last edited:

Toasty

Sony battery
I have to agree with Miretank - anything copyrighted, whether it be the ROM itself or just a piece of it, is illegal to distribute without the rights holder's permission.